ATEMP MB1 the button accordion MIDI keyboard
The button accordion MIDI keyboard is used for transmitting MIDI messages to sequencers and software and hardware tone generators via the MIDI OUT Din-5 port and MIDI USB.
The Bayanola is a unique instrument, the play on which will help you master the basic skills of playing the button accordion (bayan). And also perform simple compositions (plays) for this wonderful instrument.
The left hand takes the chords on the buttons fretboard, and the right hand plays the melody.
On button accordion it is enough to master the performance of the three main scales and chords in them, in order to play them in other keys.
The body of the instrument is made of natural solid wood and is covered with a transparent varnish, it is pleasant to hold in hands. Due to properly sized sizes, adult musicians and children can play it. A small size and light weight (about 1 kg) makes it easy to carry and take it with you on the road or on holiday - playing and learning melodies for button accordion will help to brighten up leisure.
There is also a possibility to choose different sounds of bayans, harmonies, and other VST organs or hardware synthesizers. There is a possibility of assignable controllers and joystick (by default it is set to pitch bend), as well as connecting an external expression pedal.
Also available for ordering Bayanola with CBA C-system button, which is very popular in Europe.
Controllers and Functions
Atemp MB1 has the following MIDI controllers
Turnable to the stop:
Expression (Controller 11), Modulation (Controller 1) - assignable, saved.
Pith Band Change or Controller (01 - 99) - assignable, stored.
Expression (Controller 11) - Assignable, stored.
Offset from 0 to 3 octaves up and down
Transpose from 0 to 11 semitones up and down
Programm Change the selection of the program (timbre) (1 - 128)
All Notes Off (Panic) (Controller 123)
Select MIDI channel to send MIDI messages.
Select fixed Velocity values from 120 to 30
Splitting the keyboard into the lower and upper zones
Purpose of controllers.
Direct, reverse joystick activation
MIDI OUT - Din5
Connector for an external expression pedal - Jack 6.5mm
Four-digit, 7-segment LED
MIDI OUT - lights up when there are MIDI messages on the MIDI OUT - Din5, USB MIDI
F - function selection
< > - select values
ON Windows; Mac OS is installed when connected to the USB port on the computer automatically.
USB power supply 5V, 30mA.
The size is 430 * 135 * 40 mm.
Weight 950 g.
3. Turn on, connect to devices.
After turning on the display runs through the line
with the version number of the program, then the octave offset selection function is activated:
- selection of the octave of the button "<", ">"
Press "F" to select the transposition offset:
next press "F" program selection function (timbre):
- select the timbre button "<" tens of from 0 to 120 - in a circle, the button ">" units from 1 to 10 in a circle. Saved, basic value 1.
next press "F" channel selection function:
stored, basic value 1.
next press "F" function select fixed Velocity values from 120 to 30:
next pressing "F" the function of dividing the keyboard into the lower and upper zones:
- ">" key to activate and select the split note (memorized value) "S-C", next press selects the C# note - the first octave and so on to note B, in a circle, the lower zone increases by one octave and switches to the next channel from the selected one. Button "<" - turns off keyboard partitions.
If you hold the "F" button for more than 5 seconds, additional settings are added:
function assigning numbers to the rotary controller:
- selection by turning the controller knob, joystick or pedal. Saving, selecting the controller number, the button "<" tens from 0 to 90 - in a circle, the button ">" units from 0 to 9 in a circle. For the joystick with the value of the button "<" tens above 90, the function Pith Band Change
next pressing "F" function on, switching off the indication of the value of the controllers:
- the inclusion of the button ">" "cdon", the shutdown button "<" "cdoF"
next pressing "F" function direct, back joystick:
- direct inclusion button ">" "Jdir" (0-127), the reverse button "<" "Jrev" (127-0).
- keyboard layout button accordion ">" "c-bn", accordion garmon "<" "c-Gn".
For training it is recommended to buy "Teach-Teacher on the bayan" A. Basurmanova
With this product also ordered:
The cost when ordering with Bayanola - $130 US
When you connect Bayanol to W Synth, power is supplied to it through the MIDI cable!